About Us - Mission & Vision
Mission:The National Cued Speech Association champions effective communication, language development and literacy through the use of Cued Speech.
Vision:The National Cued Speech Association envisions that:
- Individuals communicate effectively in the language(s) of their family and society.
- Families are informed about Cued Speech along with other communication options.
- Their rights are respected and instruction is provided to facilitate the use of cued languages.
- Students achieve literacy through full access to language and education.
- Educators and institutions respect and implement cueing as a mode of communication.
- Professionally trained and certified cueing transliterators are available.
Adopted by the NCSA Board of Directors
National Cued Speech Association Reports:
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader