NCSA Awards Past and PresentThe National Cued Speech Association recognizes that numerous individuals have made exceptional contributions to the advancement of Cued Speech use in families, schools or communities since Cued Speech was invented by Dr R. Orin Cornett in 1966.
In this section, we honor these individuals for their hard dedication and commitment to Cued Speech.
- 2016 Educator Award Recipients
- 2016 Leadership Award Recipients
- 2016 Service Award Recipients
- 2006 Leadership Award Recipients
- 2006 Cued Speech Service Awards for service above
and beyond the call of duty
- 2006 Cued Speech Service Awards for Research
- 2006 Cueing Pioneers
- 2006 Lifetime Membership Awards
- Award Recipients prior to 2005
Based on the above list, NCSA recognizes that there are
many more deserving individuals and we hope that in the future,
we can give these individuals the public recognition they so deserve.