What does a CLEAR workshop look like?
A CLEAR workshop varies depending on current needs and requests. CLEAR workshops may take the form of one-hour session that may focus on self-advocacy or a two-day workshop with multiple modules addressing leadership, education, and advocacy.
Who is CLEAR for?
- Can you explain Cued Speech in 60 seconds?
- Do you want to become a leader in the Cued Speech community?
- Do you want to help others improve their fluency in Cued Speech?
- Do you want to advocate on behalf of others as well as yourself?
- Are you ready to cue it forward?
CLEAR is for you!
What are your plans for the future?
We are currently developing programming to support NCSA regional representatives and board members in becoming effective leaders, educators, and advocates for Cued Speech.
We also hope to develop a multi-day retreat for teens that includes modules on self-advocacy and preparing for the real world as a cuer.
How can I help?
Make a donation to the National Cued Speech Association so that we can continue to expand our programming.
For more information or to request workshops, contact us at email@example.com